THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED – Please get in touch to get on the Early Bird list for the 2022-Retreat
For the 9th year in a row, we offer you the opportunity to join a large group of dedicated men in pristine natural surroundings – to connect, challenge, train and grow who you are as a masculine being. This retreat is an “at least once in a man’s life” opportunity – previous years have been a life-changing event for many men.
Awakening Depth, Discernment, and Presence In Your Heart and Actions
Wade beyond the surface ripples of mindless routine, false security, and endless tasks… dive into the deep mystery of being. And from that great ocean, re-engage life priorities with a finer tuned awareness and sensitivity. Ultimately learning to more gracefully meet the moment of right NOW and give what we are here to give the world.
During this workshop, you will
- Discover what it takes to find and live in alignment with your life’s purpose.
- Learn how to stay anchored in the depth of your being.
- Train in breathing exercises to relax and deepen your awareness.
- Understand the dynamics of sexual polarity and how it influences your intimate life, from attracting the partner you desire to deepening your chosen relationship.
- Strengthen the warrior aspect of your being, and learn how to move into action with grace and vulnerable force.
- Practice direct and honest reflection to serve both your own and other men’s growth.
- Celebrate what is great, inspect what is outdated, and identify what the next step is in yourself and others.
Who is Eli Buren?
One of my teachers of the the last 13 years is Eli Buren. He’s a man who directly, and seemingly without effort, embodies what it is to be masculine – with no “macho” BS whatsoever.
If you are a man – and ready to dive deep into your own development as a masculine being — come join us for the retreat in 2021. I hope you join these four days of introspection, development, practice and celebration with a group of truly dedicated men.
Tomas Friis, Producer of the Annual Men’s 4-Day Retreat
Please note: The previous years this retreat sold out, do not hesitate to register.
Who can participate
Men – who have a desire to choose the way they live and consciously grow beyond their habits and with-holdings. Trainings with Eli are offered in a strong spirit of honor, humor, and heart. Bringing newly developed practices as well as tried and tested forms of cultivating depth, openness, and direction.
For men, one of the ancient means of developing this refinement is in the company of other men committed to staying awake and clear in the midst of life’s challenges. Together with a lot of regard the group will experience, demonstrate, practice, and hold one another accountable to each man’s unique expression of integrity, authenticity, and love.
Eli teaches in a very easily understandable English
Date: 17 – 20th June 2021
Time: Thursday @ 15.00 – Sunday @ 15.00 (exact time subject to change according to the ferry schedule)
- 6.500,- – 8.500,- DKK all incl. (depending on room option)
- For company customers, price is DKK 7.500 – 9.500,- + 25% VAT
- Previous Participants at Eli Buren retreats recieves a discount of DKK 1.000,- (please note which retreat you participated in in the comments section)
- Price includes facilitation, accommodation and full meals, but excluding transport to/from venue
Sign up below and choose your preferred room option. Rooms are booked on a “first come – first served” basis. An invoice will be sent separately when your registration is processed. The registration is complete and your seat is secured when payment is received.
- Deposit of DKK 3.000,- secures your seat at registration .
- The balance is due no later than 30 days before the workshop
- Please transfer deposit or full fee (Text: “Eli-21 + your name”) to
- Mobile Pay to 54441 – or by
- Bank transfer to
Danske Bank – account holder Tomas Friis
- Payment by PayPal or credit card is possible – a fee of 2% will be added – please get in touch for a credit card invoice.
- If you for any reason cancel after registration: A fee of DKK. 1.000,- will be charged before your payment is returned.
- If you for any reason cancel after 1/1-2021: Full deposit is lost (but you can transfer your seat to another Man)
- If you for any reason cancel 30 days before workshop or later: Full fee is lost (but you can transfer your seat to another Man)
- In the unlikely event that the organiser cancels the workshop, your full payment will naturally be refunded
ABOUT ELI BUREN
Eli Buren has been a dedicated practitioner since 1998, with specific trainings in yogic embodiment, spiritual practice, meditation, sexual yoga, somatic studies, outdoor leadership, and most importantly: how these disciplines may be lived in a down-to-earth manner.
Eli has taught workshops and retreats internationally since 2005, working with thousands of students across the USA, Europe, and Asia.
He is gifted at guiding students into a deeper understanding of spirit, authenticity, and true presence—teaching how to live each realization with integrity through the body.
He has studied with a wide spectrum of teachers, including an 8 year engagement with David Deida, serving as teaching assistant, co-teacher, and workshop producer.
Eli teaches frequent workshops, and offers one-to-one video or in person sessions. If you are interested in bringing Eli to an event, or would like to request more details about private sessions, click here.