For the 7th year in a row, we offer you the opportunity to join a large group of dedicated men in pristine natural surroundings – to connect, challenge, train and grow who you are as a masculine being. This retreat is an “at least once in a man’s life” opportunity – previous years have been a life-changing event for many men.
Awakening Depth, Discernment, and Presence In Your Heart and Actions
Wade beyond the surface ripples of mindless routine, false security, and endless tasks… dive into the deep mystery of being. And from that great ocean, re-engage life priorities with a finer tuned awareness and sensitivity. Ultimately learning to more gracefully meet the moment of right NOW and give what we are here to give the world.
During this workshop, you will
- Discover what it takes to find and live in alignment with your life’s purpose.
- Learn how to stay anchored in the depth of your being.
- Train in breathing exercises to relax and deepen your awareness.
- Understand the dynamics of sexual polarity and how it influences your intimate life, from attracting the partner you desire to deepening your chosen relationship.
- Strengthen the warrior aspect of your being, and learn how to move into action with grace and vulnerable force.
- Practice direct and honest reflection to serve both your own and other men’s growth.
- Celebrate what is great, inspect what is outdated, and identify what the next step is in yourself and others.
Who is Eli Buren?
One of my teachers of the the last 10 years is Eli Buren. He’s a man who directly, and seemingly without effort, embodies what it is to be masculine – with no “macho” whatsoever
If you are a man – and ready to dive deep into your own development as a masculine being — come join us for the retreat in 2019. I hope you join these four days of introspection, development, practice and celebration with a group of truly dedicated men.
Tomas Friis, Producer of the Annual Men’s 4-Day Retreat
Please note: The previous six years this retreat sold out, do not hesitate to register.
Who can participate
Men – who have a desire to choose the way they live and consciously grow beyond their habits and with-holdings. Trainings with Eli are offered in a strong spirit of honor, humor, and heart. Bringing newly developed practices as well as tried and tested forms of cultivating depth, openness, and direction.
For men, one of the ancient means of developing this refinement is in the company of other men committed to staying awake and clear in the midst of life’s challenges. Together with a lot of regard the group will experience, demonstrate, practice, and hold one another accountable to each man’s unique expression of integrity, authenticity, and love.
Eli teaches in a very easily understandable English
Previous participants says
My main take-away from my work with Eli Buren and 30 fantastic men on Samsø was that it’s NOT enough to be aware. Unless you embody what you’ve got and carry it out into the world, you’re withholding. When you’re withholding, other people can neither feel YOU nor what you have to offer. Therefore, it’s your responsibility not only to educate yourself, to seek insight and growth, but also to express the fruits of your labor through your body, to share. Anything else is to rest on your laurels. Anything else feels like you’re squandering your life.
David (25 y/o)
The retreat in many ways was a milestone for me.Even though I have been involved in and around a lot of spiritual and personal development work for over half my life, the challenges and duties of work, family and relationship had left me in a very barren desert place where my own purpose was concerned. I knew that I needed to do something about this. When I came across the retreat I was not familiar with men’s work and did not know anyone going to the retreat. A big step, but a welcome one to be new among people. So lot of new experiences for me.Eli is a great teacher and example, of strength and compassion. Even though some of the sessions tested the limits of what I was comfortable with, I felt the process was safe in Eli’s presence.Meeting the men there and being in the 4 intensive days gave me a feeling of brotherhood that I have rarely experienced before – and now that I am back, miss like hell.Experiencing the apparent opposite but integrated feelings of “I’ll fucking kill you” and “I love you deeply” between men is rich and hard to explain in words.
I can see that through my years I have known about high purpose; humans’ place in this amazing universe- but forgotten about deep purpose; to feel it rising from within, grow it and give it as a gift to the world. I had lost touch with that and want to grab hold now and not let go; wherever it will take me.It got me to start my days doing exercises, meditate after work and stop dulling my senses with alcohol. A good start and hopefully a better platform to navigate and know the ‘what next’ from.
Rune (41 y/o)
Date: 20-23rd June 2019
Time: Thursday @ 15.00 – Sunday @ 15.00
361 95 Långasjö
- 6.150 – 6.900,- DKK all incl. (depending on room option)
- For company customers, price is DKK 7.150 – 7.900,- + 25% VAT
- Previous Participants get a discount of DKK 1.000,-
- Price includes facilitation, accommodation and full meals, but excluding transport to/from venue
Sign up below and choose your preferred room option. Rooms are booked on a “first come – first served” basis. An invoice will be sent separately when your registration is processed. The registration is complete and your seat is secured when payment is received.
- Deposit of DKK 2.500,- secures your seat at registration .
- The balance is due no later than 30 days before the workshop
- Please transfer deposit or full fee (Text: “Eli-18 + your name”) to
Danske Bank – account holder Tomas Friis
- If you for any reason cancel 1/1-2019 or later: Deposit is lost (but you can transfer your seat to another Man)
- If you for any reason cancel 30 days before workshop or later: Full fee is lost (but you can transfer your seat to another Man)
- In the unlikely event that the organizer cancels the workshop, your full payment will naturally be refunded
ABOUT ELI BUREN
Eli Buren has been a dedicated practitioner since 1998, with specific trainings in yogic embodiment, spiritual practice, meditation, sexual yoga, somatic studies, outdoor leadership, and most importantly: how these disciplines may be lived in a down-to-earth manner.
Eli has taught workshops and retreats internationally since 2005, working with thousands of students across the USA, Europe, and Asia.
He is gifted at guiding students into a deeper understanding of spirit, authenticity, and true presence—teaching how to live each realization with integrity through the body.
He has studied with a wide spectrum of teachers, including an 8 year engagement with David Deida, serving as teaching assistant, co-teacher, and workshop producer.
Eli teaches frequent workshops, and offers one-to-one video or in person sessions. If you are interested in bringing Eli to an event, or would like to request more details about private sessions, click here.