Denne workshop er desværre aflyst pga. den nuværende Corona-situation
This workshop is unfortunately cancelled due to the current Corona-situation
- a 2 day journey into the depth of connection
Awakening into Intimacy is an invitation: To consciously open into the great magnitude of this moment, with another. To embody and offer your gifts as brightly and deeply as your vehicle allows.
Relax the heart’s habitual guard and engage the art of intimacy through your breath, movement, and undivided attention. The dynamic dance of consciousness and energy lives through all things and is continually revealed in his and her body as we learn to open and to be opened by each other, and by life itself.
During this workshop you will:
- Practice and expand a state of participation and presence in the body that shifts your level of receptivity to life; learn how to unfold this on a daily basis, wherever you are.
- Cultivate and artfully explore the masculine / feminine essences that create or diminish polarity.
- Deepen and open the quality of breath you bring into all areas of life.
- Train and trust the value of your embodiment, the natural potency of presence & radiance
- Explore and expand the range of your personal expression, traversing light to shadow, subtle to bold.
- Learn where you resist the movement of life force and how to navigate through habitual closures
- Experience how your every gesture influences the web of life in which you exist.
This workshop is open to men and women, both couples and individual participants of any sexual orientation. There is no nudity or explicit sexual touching in the workshop. A strong container is held with integrity, clarity and heart. This is a safe context to practice and develop artistry, to stretch into new spectrums of being, and relax into your core essence.
- Saturday June 13th @ 9.30 – 20.00 (doors open 8.30)
- Sunday June 14th @ 9 – 16.30 (doors open 8.00)
- Please arrive ~ 30 minutes early for check-in to ensure a prompt start.
- Soulhouse, Hørsholmsgade 20, 3. Sal. •2200 København N.
- Parking facilities in the area are very limited – please use public transportation if possible (Nuuks Plads Metro Station is only a 4 minute walk away from the venue) Google Maps
- The will be a lunch break both days – there are numerous cafés, diners and restaurants in the area
- Free coffee, tea, fruits and snacks are supplied during breaks
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes you can move freely in
- Your favourite closed bottle for water during the days
- Notebook (photo- and video recording will NOT be possible)
Accomodation / Hotels / AirBnb:
- Sleeping at the venue is not possible – there are numerous Hotels and AirBnb’s available in central Copenhagen
Price & Discounts
- Tickets includes the full two day workshop, coffee, tea, fruits, snacks etc during breaks, but not lunch or accomodation.
- Early Bird ends April 15th
- DKK 3.950,- Individual ticket (male or female) Early Bird: DKK 3.500,-
- DKK 6.950,- Couples ticket (male + female)
- An additional discount of DKK 500,- per ticket when registered and paid for both this workshop and The 8th annual Men’s 4 day retreat – June 18th-21st (please contact the event producer to claim this discount)